Read the descriptions of the words – items of domestic appliances or devices – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – mājsaimniecības ierīci!)
All words are in British English.
1. the top part or surface of a cooker on which pans can be heated
2. a small container for boiling water with electricity, usually is kept in the kitchen
3. an electric oven that uses waves of energy to cook or heat food quickly (one word)
4. a computer that is small enough to be carried around easily and is flat when closed
5. a machine that makes coffee
6. a piece of kitchen equipment that uses electricity to preserve food at a cold temperature
7. an electric device for making toast
Write out the letters
1st word first letter —
2nd word second letter —
3rd word last letter —
4th word last letter —
5th word last letter —
6th word last letter —
7th word fourth letter —
Write the word in the sentence from the letters.
(No iegūtajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu —kas iederas teikumā!)
Be careful! Letters aren't in correct order!
Devices, such as, a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and a blender, are good at home.