Read the descriptions of the words – items of domestic appliances or devices – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – mājsaimniecības ierīci!)
All words are in British English.
1. the top part or surface of a cooker on which pans can be heated
2. a machine that cleans floors and other surfaces by sucking up dust and dirt
3. an electric oven that uses waves of energy to cook or heat food quickly (one word)
4. a computer that is small enough to be carried around easily and is flat when closed
5. a large box-shaped device that is used to cook and heat food
6. the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food
7. a machine for washing clothes, sheets, and other things made of cloth
Write out the letters
1st word first letter —
2nd word eight letter —
3rd word last letter —
4th word third letter —
5th word last letter —
6th word third letter —
7th word third letter —
Write the word in the sentence from the letters.
(No iegūtajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu —kas iederas teikumā!)
Be careful! Letters aren't in correct order!
Devices, such as, a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and a blender, are good at home.
Lai iesniegtu atbildi un redzētu rezultātus, Tev nepieciešams autorizēties. Lūdzu, ielogojies savā profilā vai reģistrējies portālā!