Read the descriptions of the words – items of furniture or devices – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – mēbeles!)
1. a chair built on two pieces of curved wood so that it moves forwards and backwards when you are sitting in it
All words are in British English.
2. a lamp at the wall
3. a small table that is kept at the side of a bed
4. the place next to a sink where plates, knives, forks, etc. are left to dry after they have been washed
5. a small, low table on which coffee is served or books and magazines are arranged
6. a device that controls the flow of liquid, especially water, from a pipe
7. a shelf that holds books
Write out the letters
1st word third letter —
2nd word second letter —
3rd word eighth letter —
4th word eighth letter —
5th word second letter —
6th word first letter —
7th word seventh letter —
Write the word — a type of building — from the letters.
(No iegūtajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu — mājas veidu!)