Read the descriptions of the words – rooms – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – istabas vai telpas!)
All words are in British English.
1. an electrical device that blows hot air for drying a person’s hair
2. a machine that cleans floors and other surfaces by sucking up dust and dirt
3. an electric oven that uses waves of energy to cook or heat food quickly (one word)
4. a computer that is small enough to be carried around easily and is flat when closed
5. a large box-shaped device that is used to cook and heat food
6. the part of a cooker with a door, used to bake or roast food
7. a machine for washing clothes, sheets, and other things made of cloth
Drag the letters
1st word first letter —
2nd word eight letter —
3rd word last letter —
4th word last letter —
5th word last letter —
6th word third letter —
7th word third letter —
Write the word from the letters.
(No iegūtajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu — kas iederas teikumā!)
Devices, such as, washing machine, vacuum cleaner and blender, are good