Read the descriptions of the words – items of domestic appliances or devices – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – mājsaimniecības ierīci!)
All words are in British English.
1. a device that produces heat
2. a machine used for cutting grass
3. an electric oven that uses waves of energy to cook or heat food quickly (one word)
4. a computer that is small enough to be carried around easily and is flat when closed
5. a large box-shaped device that is used to cook and heat food
6. a piece of kitchen equipment that uses electricity to preserve food at a cold temperature
7. an electric device for making toast
Write out the letters
1st word first letter —
2nd word first letter —
3rd word last letter —
4th word last letter —
5th word last letter —
6th word last letter —
7th word fourth letter —
Write the word in the sentence from the letters.
(No iegūtajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu —kas iederas teikumā!)
Devices, such as, a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and a blender, are good at home.