Task 3 (8 points)
Listen to the radio interview with Nicholas Carr in which he discusses his view on the Internet and intelligence. Read the questions and statements and choose the correct option, according to the interview.
INTERNET AND INTELLIGENCE
2. What limitation of the Internet does Carr mention?
3. What does the interviewer imply about people’s attitude to intelligence and knowledge?
4. According to Carr, how do intelligence and knowledge refer to each other?
5. According to Carr, how has our thinking changed?
6. Why does the interviewer google Queen Elizabeth I?
7. How does Carr define knowledge?
8. According to Carr, how do people increase their intelligence?