Read the descriptions of the words – parts of the body – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – ķermeņa daļas!)
Don't use the article a or an.
1. the part of the body above and slightly narrower than the hips
2. the rounded back part of the foot
3. the organ in your chest that sends the blood around your body
4. the part of a person's leg above the knee
5. the muscle at the back of the human leg between the knee and the foot
6. the part of your body that you sit on
Write out the letters
1st word the second letter —
2nd word the second letter —
3rd word the first letter —
4th word the second letter —
5th word the third letter —
6th word the fourth letter —
Write the word from the letters.
(No dotajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu!)
Each person is responsible for his or her own , so it means that we have to keep our bodies fit.