Study the examples. Write the sentences like in the examples.
- Use short forms "don't" and "doesn't". Otherwise you will not get a point!
- Do not use "or" to connect two positive verbs!
- Use the subject twice in sentence 3!
E.g. No 1
I / study English (+) / play computer games (+) / at the weekend
I study English and play computer games on the Internet.
E.g. No 2
They / post comments (-) / share photos (-) online
They don't post comments or share photos online.
E.g. No 3
She / study English (+) / study Italian (-)
She studies English, but she doesn't study Italian.
1. They do stretching exercises (+) / run 1 km (+) / every evening
2. Lucy do stretching exercises (-) / runs 1 km (-) / every evening
3. They / play tennis (+) / do boxing (-)