Study the examples. Write the sentences like in the examples.
- Use short forms "don't" and "doesn't". Otherwise you will not get a point!
- Do not use "or" to connect two positive verbs!
- Use the subject twice in sentence 3!
E.g. No 1
I / study English (+) / play computer games (+) / at the weekend
I study English and play computer games on the Internet.
E.g. No 2
They / post comments (-) / share photos (-) online
They don't post comments or share photos online.
E.g. No 3
She / study English (+) / study Italian (-)
She studies English, but she doesn't study Italian.
1. David / do stretching exercises (+) / run 2 km (+) / in the mornings
2. We / go swimming (-) / do aerobics (-)
3. She / play basketball (-) / do karate (+)