Study the examples. Change the sentences using the words in brackets.
- Note! You sometimes have to change more than one word!
- Do not use short forms!
- Do not change the form of the words in brackets!
- Remember! We start the sentence with a capital letter and put a punctuation mark at the end!
I read magazines every day. (she) - She reads magazines every day.
He goes to the gym twice a week. (three times) - He goes to the gym three times a week.
They listen to music in the evenings. (write blogs) - They write blogs in the evenings.
1. My friend likes singing. (painting)
2. Maria writes about real people in the blog. (reads)