Study the examples. Change the sentences using the words in brackets.
- Note! You sometimes have to change more than one word.
- Do not change the form of the words in brackets.
- Remember! We start the sentence with a capital letter and put a punctuation mark at the end.
Do you read magazines every day? (she) - Does she read magazines every day?
Does he go to the gym twice a week? (three times) - Does he go to the gym three times a week?
Do they listen to music in the evenings? (write blogs) - Do they write blogs in the evenings?
1. Does your mum often cook your favourite food on your birthday? (at the weekend)
2. Does Maria write about real people in the blog? (read)