Read the description of neighbourhood – clues and solve the puzzle. Write the names of neighbours next to flats.
(Izlasi aprakstu – pavedienus un atrisini mīklu. Blakus dzīvokļu numuriem pieraksti to īpašniekus.)
Andrew, Sue, Lucy, Betty, Robert, Tracy, Simon and Robin are neighbours. They live in the block of flats on Green Street. The neighbourhood is nice and peaceful. There are only eight apartments in their house.
- Tracy is a next-door neighbour to the person who has a plant on the balcony.
- Robert lives on the ground floor.
- Sue loves plants and doing exercises, so she doesn't use a lift to get home.
- Betty doesn't like animals or plants and uses the stairs or a lift to get home.
- Simon lives on the first floor but he doesn't like animals.
- The person who lives just above Lucy has a cat.
- Tracy doesn't like a pink colour.
- Andrew lives just below the person who's got a pink balcony.
- The person who's got a black balcony is a man.
Flat number 1 —
Flat number 3 —
Flat number 5 —
Flat number 7 —