Read the descriptions of the words – occupations – and write them.
(Izlasi aprakstus un uzraksti vārdus – profesijas!)
Don't use the article a or an.
1. the person who is responsible for managing an organization
2. a person who puts in, checks, and repairs electrical wires and electrical equipment
3. a person whose job is to design or build machines, engines, or electrical equipment, or things such as roads, railways, or bridges, using scientific principles
4. a person whose job is to stop fires from burning (11 letters)
5. someone who owns or takes care of a farm
6. someone who works in a garden, growing and taking care of plants
Write out the letters
1st word the second letter —
2nd word the fourth letter —
3rd word the sixth letter —
4th word the fourth letter —
5th word the third letter —
6th word the third letter —
Write the word from the letters.
(No dotajiem burtiem uzraksti vārdu!)
Each person is responsible for his or her own job .